- A Testament of Farm-To-Table Benefits October 16, 2016
- Open Your Heart and Home for Sgt Pepper’s Friends August 7, 2016
- Feed Tennessee August 1, 2016
- The Woman Who Works to Keep Her Community Fed July 24, 2016
- Connecting Through Social Media Provides Solutions to Hunger in Tennessee July 16, 2016
Tagsaccomplishment airplane animal reiki antique car aspiration audio story aviation balance business career childhood dream community desire drive fundraiser healing health how to human interest human interest journalism journalism lifestyle meditation meditation techniques mental health office photo story pilot positive quicksilver Reiki research society spiritual stress techniques time time tap triangle breathing ultralights use oriskany veteran Vietnam wellbeing wellness
Home Built Ultralight To Be Displayed At Wings & Wheels Fly-In
Home Built Ultralight To Be Displayed At Wings & Wheels Fly-In from Ashley Coffey on Vimeo. On June 11, 2016 Hensley Airpark in Chuckey, Tennessee will be hosting a “Wings & Wheels Fly-In.” The event will be showcasing airplanes, antique cars, and Mazda Miatas. There will be wine tastings, music, and food. Tom Tschantz will be showcasing his homemade Model 3 Kitfox Tweety Bird ultralight airplane at the event. Tschantz has built three ultralights up to this point. “It’s a joy to fly, I’m telling you. It just jumps off the ground,” says Tschantz. The event starts at 8:00am and will be open to the public.